Access to StarOptions is limited on the resale market to a smaller number of resorts. So if you are looking to use the StarOptions program then you will want to look to buy a resale at one of the following Starwood destinations:
- Vistana Villages in Orlando
- Harborside Resort , Atlantis – Bahamas
- Westin Resort St. John – Virgin Islands
- Westin Resorts at Ka’anapali Ka’anapali-North in Hawaii
- Kierlan Villas at the Westin Resort in Scottsdale
Of course, if none of these destinations fit your vacation plans, there are plenty of other resorts available and while you won’t be able to use StarOptions, you’ll still have lots of exchange flexibility with Interval International or RCI, depending on each resort’s particular affiliate, so pick the right Starwood timeshare based on your needs and you’ll find a great bargain!